- Let's close the desktop program from the task manager and then click on the ok button.
- Go to the aol account settings and choose the network name and password. make sure that there are no account related issues.
- Remove the temporary files from your computer and then restart the computer
- Let's be sure that the desktop program is up to date
- apart from that, you also need to be sure that the antivirus should not block the network.
- Several users are going through hotmail problems due to the router or network issues. so you need to delete the outlook account and then re-add it.
Why Can't I open the aol desktop gold?