The Mystery Progressive Jackpot gives players the opportunity of winning if they have wagered a minimum of 50 euros on the Everybody's Jackpot progressive slot game in the preceding 24 hours before it is hit. 토토
If the player randomly hits the jackpot, they will be paid out 70 per cent of the winnings. The remaining 30 per cent is divided in two, with 15 per cent going to the other players that were already qualified to win at the time of the hit, and the final 15 per cent going to the remaining players, with the winnings being divided proportionally according to how much they had wagered in the 24 hours before the hit took place.
How to Play Everybody's Jackpot Slot
From a betting perspective, the Betfair Casino slot offers eight win lines and line bets starting from as little as £0.01; however, if you want something a little more juicy, you can bump the line bet up to £5 which, when you multiply this by eight win lines, takes your overall stake to £40.
Regardless of the stakes you play for, you'll be able to earn at least four coins if you can match the lowest ranked symbol (Q card symbol). As you climb the payout ladder and roll in three matching symbols such as the gold watch, dollar bills and gold bars you'll be able to claim as much as 250 coins.
To help increase your chances of winning you can roll in a wild symbol during the free spins round to help create more valid combinations. However, if you're really looking for a major payout, you'll need to roll in the Everybody's Jackpot scatter symbol. In addition to offering you as many as 200 coins, this symbol will reward you with as many as 12 free spins which can continue you indefinitel
Features, Specials and Symbols
Players can win in the conventional manner, by lining up the glitzy win symbols on the grid. During play, the Wild may only occur on the central line during free games and substitutes for any symbol in a win line. The Scatter may occur in any position on the reels. The Free Spins feature is triggered when three or more Scatters appear in one spin. Each Free Spins feature is comprised of 12 free spins with a bonus Wild at the centre of the grid, and can be retriggered by landing three or more Scatters at any point during play.
The real draw of this slot game is, of course, the progressive jackpot. Currently standing in excess of £220,000 at Bet365 Casino, the progressive jackpot is rather mysterious. There's no bonus game leading to the grand prize, which means that the jackpot is simply awarded randomly. One thing that is predictable about this prize, however, is the way it's dished out.
Instead of giving the whole jackpot to a single player, Everybody's Jackpot awards just 70% to the winner. What about the remaining 30% you ask? 15% is shared evenly between all qualifying players in the game and the other 15% is distributed between the same players proportionally to how much was wagered in the previous 24 hours. This means that you can still win a share of the jackpot even if you currently aren't playing. Everybody's Jackpot is unique in the sense that it does not only ensure that all players get a slice of the action when one lucky player wins, it also rewards its most loyal fans.