You can find two types: open sort and closed type. In line with the installation method, it usually is divided into hanging sort and desktop type. The electromagnetic vibrating feeder has simple structure, convenient functioning, no need for lubrication, and low power consumption; it can evenly adjust as much ore; therefore, it continues to be widely used. Generally employed for loose materials. According to the performance requirements in the equipment, the pressure of the material on the tank must be minimized during the configuration design. According to the requirements with the manufacturer, the effective discharge with the warehouse material shall not be higher than one-fourth of the reservoir width, and the material flow rate is intended to be controlled at 6-18m/min. For materials which has a large feed volume, a block board involving sufficient height should be installed at the end of the silo; to be able not to affect the performance with the feeder, the block board cannot be fixed on this tank. 
The electromagnetic vibration feeder is principally divided into linear trough reciprocating style (referred to as straight trough type) magnetic vibration feeder basic structure on the structure
Two types, control trough twisting type (disc style for short), their working principles are basically identical. The straight trough type is usually used for feeding powder and granular materials that tend not to require directional finishing, or an operating machine employed to clean, screen, dry, temperature or cool the products; the disc type is mostly used for materials this require directional finishing The feeding material is mainly used in the transfer of materials with a certain shape and dimensions. The structure is demonstrated in Figure 1, which is mainly composed of a trough, an electromagnetic exciter, as well as a shock absorber. The exciter is composed of an electromagnet (iron primary and coil), an armature, as well as a main vibration spring installed between the two. It is the excitation form for vibration. The work with the exciter can be controlled with a certain control device.
The electromagnetic vibrating feeder is a relatively complete elastic process with two-point directional obligated vibration. The entire system works from a low critical resonance condition. The electromagnetic exciter is mainly used to drive the tank to reciprocate and vibrate at a certain inclination to move the material under the tank..Figure 2 (a) exhibits the working principle on the electromagnetic vibrating feeder. The material 2 is positioned on the feeding container body 1 supported through the main vibration spring SEVERAL, the armature 4 is connected with the main vibration spring in the tank body in general, and the coil 6 is wound within the iron core 5. Considering that the one-way pulsating current right after half-wave rectification flows over the coil, the electromagnet causes the corresponding pulse electromagnetic drive (Figure 2(b)). In the positive half cycle with the alternating current, the pulsating current flows in the coil, generating a pulsating electromagnetic interest between the iron core along with the armature, which causes the trough body to move backward, and the main spring in the exciter deforms and merchants potential energy; in your negative half cycle, There isn't any current through the coil, the actual electromagnetic force disappears, along with the armature separates from the actual electromagnet under the action in the spring force, so that the trough moves forward, so that the trough continuously vibrates forwards and backwards at the frequency with the AC power supply. 1) The electrical control from the electromagnetic vibrating feeder adopts any half-wave rectifier circuit, which can adjust the feeding volume steplessly, and can be utilized in the automatic control production process to understand the automation of the particular production process.
2) Very little rotating parts, no lubrication, simple structure and convenient upkeep.
3) The material from the electromagnetic vibration feeder is micro-throwing motion, and the particular trough wear is smaller.
4) The electromagnetic vibrating feeder will use a trough made connected with suitable plates, which works for conveying materials using severe high temperature wear and corrosiveness.
(1) Electromagnetic vibrating feeders are actually installed in suspension. The boom ought to be installed on a composition with sufficient rigidity. So that they can reduce the lateral swing on the electromagnetic vibrating feeder, the suspension boom should be opened about 10° outward. For large feeders, as a way to facilitate maintenance and replacement belonging to the trough, a movable carriage should also be provided.
(2) The electromagnetic vibrating feeder should be installed in its entirety. Generally, disassembly is not allowed, and any rigid accessories usually are not allowed to be consolidated within the machine. When installing, leave a certain space around the equipment to prevent collision with other equipment during work. Generally, the minimum space from the length direction is 50 mm as well as the width direction is 20 mm.
(3) The tank body on the electromagnetic vibrating feeder could be installed horizontally or tilted. Its feeding capacity is proportional into the downward tilt angle, but too large your downward tilt angle could easily cause the substance to flow by itself and it is difficult to ensure that feeding accuracy. Therefore, it really should be determined whether to tilt up, downward, or horizontally as outlined by the nature of this material.
(4) After setting up, the feeder should be within a horizontal state to stop the material from shifting to 1 side when the feeder will be working, and ensure every one fastening bolts are organization and tight.
1) Usually check the feeding trough amplitude and also coil current, and take note of whether the sound belonging to the machine is normal. If the sound suddenly becomes louder or it comes with an impact sound, analyze what causes it carefully and stop the device immediately.
(2) The air distance between the iron core as well as the armature must be balanced without notice. Check whether the bolts are loose and whether or not the gap is normal without notice. If the plate spring and coil tightening bolts are shed or the plate originate breaks, the air gap involving the iron core and also the armature changes. Or impression, deal with it without delay.
(3) Frequently check whether the hoisting device is definitely loose. If the hoisting system is loose, the four corners in the electromagnetic vibration feeder will be unbalanced, which will have an impact on the feeding quality, in order that it should be tightened instantly.
(4) The sealing cover belonging to the vibrator must be covered to forestall dust from entering, obstructing the gap between this leaf springs, and cleaning the dust accumulation in the sealing cover frequently.
As being a feeding device before excellent crushing, generally disc feeders are widely used in raw material mashing process systems. However, the actual disc feeder has centered material drop points, intense wear, more material seapage, and heavy maintenance investment from the later stage, which likewise brings great difficulties to be able to environmental governance. Based on my years of experience, the use with electromagnetic vibration feeder will be more stable. Taking into account the special places the place that the raw material is crushed and the material is dusty, the actual closed GZF type can be more suitable. The electromagnetic vibrating feeder has the next characteristics:
(1) Strong vibration along with high efficiency;
(2) A smaller amount power consumption per ton of material;
(3) Perhaps feeding and simple operation;
(4) Simple structure, sturdy and durable, convenient plus quick maintenance;
(5) Dependable and reliable, low sounds, long life, stable vibration contour.
Relatively speaking, the production cost of the disc feeder is more achieable than that of that electromagnetic vibration feeder, and also the maintenance amount is likewise greater. In the uncooked material crushing process, the electromagnetic vibrating feeder develops slowly from the impact of the on-site working environment, investment environment along with raw material properties. With the continuous deepening of enterprise fine management work, the approval of electromagnetic vibrating feeder inside raw material crushing process carries a broad space. Compared when using the disk feeder, the application case of electromagnetic vibrating feeder has higher efficiency and many more stable performance, which drastically improves the working ecosystem and reduces the future investment.