When aol desktop mail is not working on the computer or phone. It means something is wrong with the user account or password. so here are the guide to fix it easily.
- Let's close the desktop program from the task manager and then click on the ok button.
- Go to the aol account settings and choose the network name and password. make sure that there are no account related issues.
- Remove the temporary files from your computer and then restart the computer
- Let's be sure that the desktop program is up to date
- apart from that, you also need to be sure that the antivirus should not block the network.
- Several users are going through hotmail problems due to the router or network issues. so you need to delete the outlook account and then re-add it.
Once you will change the outlook settings, your email will start working fine. in case, if you are dealing with some other issues. please feel free to visit digilaps for more help.
Why Can't I open the aol desktop gold?